Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day to YOU!

Here are a collection of pictures from our lovely Mother's Day Little Looky!  Please enjoy!




"No language can express the power, and beauty, and heroism, and majesty of a mother's love.  It shrinks not where man cowers, and grows stronger where man faints, and over wastes of worldly fortunes sends the radiance of its quenchless fidelity like a star."  ~Edwin Hubbell Chapin



“There is no role in life more essential and more eternal than that of motherhood,” says Elder M. Russell Ballard of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles.  



"A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie."  ~Tenneva Jordan



Elder Holland says, “May I say to mothers collectively, in the name of the Lord, you are magnificent. You are doing terrifically well. The very fact that you have been given such a responsibility is everlasting evidence of the trust your Father in Heaven has in you.”



"The phrase "working mother" is redundant."  ~Jane Sellman



"Among the blessings of each of our lives, mothers should hold a special place of honor, President Thomas S. Monson says. 'Mother, who willingly made that personal journey into the valley of the shadow of death to give us birth, deserves our undying gratitude.'”



"I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.  They have clung to me all my life."  ~Abraham Lincoln




"No matter what you read or hear, no matter what the differences of circumstances you observe in the lives of women about you, it is important for you to understand that the Lord holds motherhood and mothers sacred and in the highest esteem."  President Kimball



She never quite leaves her children at home, even when she doesn't take them along.  ~Margaret Culkin Banning




Happy Mother's Day to all of you women out there!  Whether or not you have had the privilege of bearing a child, through your sweet tenderness as a woman, you have touched the life of a child, and that also is worth recognizing on this day!  Women hold the future generations by the hand and guide them through love and devotion, and for that I am grateful!  I am so grateful for the women in my life who have guided me, believed in me, and nurtured me- without them I would not be where I am today- a joyful mother of two amazing boys and a wife to the most wonderful man I know. Once again, Happy Mother's Day from the bottom of my heart!
I hope you have enjoyed my little post dedicated to the women of the world!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment