Friday, March 21, 2014

Motherhood and Maternity, at 20 somethin'

Motherhood and Maternity, at 20 somethin'!

There comes a time in a woman's life that the all the walls come down.  Boundaries between age, height, beauty, status- they all come crumbling down.  We find ourselves on even ground.

For me, that time was found in motherhood.

All of a sudden my girl friends were not merely the girls I knew from high school or college, the girls my own age, or the girls I worked with.

No, I now found myself in the company of a much different group: mothers.

My new friends varied in age, size, social status and every other difference you could think of, but we all held one thing in common: we were moms.

For this shoot, I wanted to embrace that idea of the bond of motherhood.

First up, I have the lovely NEW mom, the mom of her 20's.

She is beautiful and full of life, ready for whatever comes her way.  She knows she has no idea what to expect, but tries her best to be prepared at any rate.  

This beautiful mama is expecting her first child, a lovely baby girl!

Please, join with me in congratulating this maternal beauty!

















Stay tuned next week for the Motherhood and Maternity at 30 somethin' and 40 somethin'!

For now, have a wonderful weekend!!

xoxo,
LooWho


No comments:

Post a Comment