Monday, September 15, 2014

Awesome Ashley

Hello Friends!!

Senior Season is wrapping up, and I'm over here like "oh ya, I shot an amazing rep shoot!"

I didn't want to slide completely out of Senior Season without showing you the magic that happened that day.  There was pampering, presents, hair, make-up and photographs- there were TONS of photographs!  

Here is Ashley.  She is smart, beautiful, and- good with children?  It's not what you're thinking!  As part of her class, Ashley helps run a preschool!  A preschool that MY kids attend!  That was where I met Ashley- a sweet smile and kind hello, EVERYDAY.  I remember wondering, "wow, there really are people who are happy EVERY day!"  I was so excited to work with her and capture that wonderful smile on camera.  

What do you think?!

Hair/Make-up by the talented Jessica Munoz of Twist Studio Spa
Styling by Cindy McCauley
Sign (in pond) by Sign, Sealed & Delivered
Jeweled Hair Accessory by 3 Little Birds Boutique













Thank you for stopping by!!  Be sure and show some love on our fan page if you liked what you saw!!

See you right back here later this week for the final installment of my Senior Rep Trio!

xoxo,
LooWho

No comments:

Post a Comment