Monday, September 3, 2012

School Time Little Looky

Hello Little Lookies!!!
It is that time again- boots, books, pumpkin spice latte, and BACK TO SCHOOL!

I'm especially excited this year, as my oldest is headed to his first day of preschool tomorrow and my husband starts his last quarter in 2 weeks!!  Cute, I know! ;)

Ok, now what does back to school mean for Looky Loo???!
IT MEANS PICTURES, OF COURSE!

So many of you have been asking when our next Little Looky is, and I'm excited to tell you: 
IT'S HERE!

THIS Thursday, September 6 from 6-7:30!!  Sign up now, there are only 4 spots left!







DETAILS:

1 antique desk+some old books+1 cute setting=
SUPER CUTE School Pictures!

*$20 for the first child and $10 for each additional child
*1 8x10 per child plus a complimentary group 5x7
*add on a disc of 5 images for $20
*15 minute slots to capture that beautiful school-time smile!

So call, email, Facebook or comment to reserve your spot TODAY!  Once you get your spot reserved, I will give you the details as to where we are meeting up!





No comments:

Post a Comment