Wednesday, October 31, 2012

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

It's HALLOWEEN!

YESSSSSSSSSS!!

If you know me, you know I LOVE Halloween!!  I LOVE themes and I LOVE to dress up!  It's just a fun excuse to be your child-self once a year and dress up as fun characters while eating candy to your heart's content.  Who wouldn't love it, REALLY?!

So, in honor of this great holiday (which, I feel, should be a national holiday, but that's a whole other topic), I wanted to give you insight into the McCauley Halloweens over the years:

Year One:


 Peter Pan & Tinker Bell
 

YEAR TWO:

 Cowboy/girl

Mr & Mrs Dracula

YEAR THREE:
 
 We're off to see the wizard!




YEAR FOUR:

Mario & Yoshi

YEAR FIVE:
 
 Buzz&Woody


 Star Wars!

YEAR SIX!

 AVENGERS!

Calvin&Hobbes

What will we do tonight???  It's anyone's guess!  

What are you dressing up as!?  Do you do themes, too?  Do you like to change up your costumes to each event?  I hope you have enjoyed this trip down Halloween memory lane!  

Now, GO GET YOUR 'GUISE ON!



1 comment: