Tuesday, February 14, 2017

I'll admit it, I have favorites ;)

Okay, well maybe I can't choose a favorite child- they're just all so darn cute, but when it comes to Valentine's shoots, 

THERE IS ONE I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Up until now, I've only showed snipits from this shoot online- if you've been to my house, you've seen a little bit more.

But now, for the first time in THREE YEARS, I am able to show you the whole lovey shoot.

And, I think you'll see why it's a fave!



















Of course, we have since added 2 more little loves, and I will show you some lovely pictures of them at some point, but for now, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to show you these 4 in their Valentine's best!

Aren't they just the cutest?!?!  From the most biased part of my heart, of course! 

I hope your Valentine's is full of love and happiness!!

Thank you for checking in!

Love to you all on this sweet holiday!

xoxo
LooWho

No comments:

Post a Comment