Monday, April 2, 2012

Little Man, Big Headshots

So, a few weeks ago, a sweet mom contacted me wanting headshots of her sweet little boy for his agent.  I assumed he was a cute kid, but it wasn't until I checked out her Facebook and saw for myself that he is, indeed, BEAUTIFUL!  I was immediately excited for this upcoming shoot!  She said that she also wanted to throw in some of her little girl, as well.  So, of course, with one beauty in the family, I thought to myself, poor little girl, she has to live in the shadow of her amazing little brother.  But, once again, I looked at the pictures online and was amazed.  The girl was also BEAUTIFUL!  We then picked a quiet, Los Osos setting and I began planning out my shoot with these two beautiful children.
Here are the headshots of Little Mr. Beautiful:  (sorry, I know that beautiful is not usually a masculine term, but I think you'll agree that it is so fitting for that skin, eyes, and of course hair)


Little Mr. Beautiful was shy, so it took a quick game of peek-a-boo to warm him up! (quite possibly followed by some of my delicious cookies-but you'll just have to book your own session to see more about that!)



 I just fell in love with every little side-glance, smirk, and crooked-smile he gave!
 Then, there was his beautiful older sister!  (who, by the way, needed no gimmicks to
warm up- she's just a happy-go-lucky & outgoing kind of girl!)


Starting off with some tree climbing and a red parasol didn't hurt!  


Little Ms Beautiful was full of spunk and enjoyed finding her own spots and own poses- which I think turned out SO cute!  I love a girl who knows what she wants! ;)

All-in-all it was a fabulous way to spend an afternoon!  Good luck to Little Mr Beautiful in all of his endeavors- who wouldn't love that face?!

I hope you enjoyed this trip through my Los Osos photoshoot!  Let me know what you think!  Thanks a ton!  And, as my three-year-old would say, "Say Cheese!"
xoxo LooWho

1 comment:

  1. Cindy! Your shots of the kids took my breath away! I love them so much! You really captured them as they are every day. Amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete