Friday, May 18, 2012

Our Love is... [Engagement Session]

Had such a fun engagement shoot a couple weeks ago!  You know how photographers all have that "shoot that transformed them??"  Well, this was definitely a transforming shoot for my engagement work. I had been waiting, plotting, and dreaming of the perfect shoot: then Ericka emailed me!  She was a little hesitant about a styled shoot, so I told her to meet me at the train and left the rest a secret...

Daniel&Ericka
Our Love Is...




Can you tell they are IN LOVE yet?


What's a photoshoot without some personal touches? :)



I think they really enjoyed the "snack break"





This was my favorite portion of the shoot- not because it was styled so well (cough cough), or because I love photo booth props, but because they laughed through every second and I could really see how in love they are!

Love is so grand, yet so simple at times.  I am so grateful to have met this lovely couple and wish them all the luck in the world together!

As we came to the end of the shoot, the bride said, "this shoot was TOTALLY us!"  Score one for the home team!  Followed by the groom saying "I was not that excited about coming, but I can't believe how much fun I had!"  Out of the park!  I was so flattered and excited, since that's what I was going for and this was the first time I had ever met them in person.  Amazingly fun shoot with a great couple!!

Looking to book a shoot?  NOW IS THE TIME!  June 1st our prices go up, so don't miss out on your opportunity to book at these prices!  We love photography and dedicate so much time and thought into each shoot to make it you and make it special!

Have a wonderful weekend!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment