Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Today, I am doing my very FIRST Link-Up!!  And this one is a VLOG link up, so you actually get to SEE me!!  Woo Hoo!  Here's the scoop, Raven of A Momma's Desires & Pacifiers & Becky of From Mrs to Mama listed a series of questions to answer via video.  Sounded like FUN to me and a great way for you to get a sneak peek into my life!  

These are the questions I chose:
*Favorite room in the house
*Show us your favorite pair of shoes
*A piece of jewelry you wear every day
*A current favorite picture
*Favorite book you are currently reading
*Most favorite sentimental thing you own
*Your favorite accessory
*Something you recently purchased

READY???  WATCH!!

**Disclaimer- I only do make-up and hair on weekends, so keep in mind this is a weekday and I am in my usual messyhair/nonmakeup state!  Thanks! ;)  








Hope you enjoyed linking up with me and getting a closer look into my life!  Link up so I can hear about your favorite things!





Here's Looking at You my little lookies!!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. ahhhhhh cindy i love you!!!! you are so freaking cute!!!! my mom literally just got those same knobs for all our kitchen cabinets!!! and that picture is my favorite picture!! i loved getting a peak of your living room!!! so cute! i love pillows!!! so glad you did this!!! lovee you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh!! its says video not available, but I can see that Kelly above me commented, so how come she could see it and not me?? waaaaaah!!!! lemme know if it starts working again?? :)

    ReplyDelete